Mother Tucker, LLC today is proud to announce LED Flare 3.0, an update to their iPhone 4 torch app for iOS. LED Flare is a gesture-based torch and strobe On/Off switch with a torch On/Off timer. The most significant features are fast instant-on-torch and its gesture-based torch interface. Designed originally for flash equipped iPhones, users can tap anywhere to turn their torch On/Off.
- Tap anywhere to turn your light On/Off (Default)
- Double Tap anywhere to turn your strobe light On/Off (Default)
- Customize your Tap Assignments
- Timer: Turn the light On/Off with a Timer
- Black Status bar to monitor battery life, date time, etc..
- Background color option (Black,White,Red,Green)
- Button color option (Black,White,Red,Green)
- Swipe Left or Right to switch to Camera interface
- Single Tap preview to Take a Photo
- Double Tap preview to Start/Stop Recording
- Set Focus by Pressing&Holding 1 finger at desired point on the preview
- Set Exposure by Pressing&Holding 2 fingers at desired point on the preview
- 5X Digital Zoom
- All videos&photos are automatically saved to your Saved Photos Album
- Swipe Left or Right on preview to switch to LED interface
- Timer font by Allen R. Walden
LED Flare 3.0 is only currently free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
via PR Mac