Dutch indie developer, Matthijs Hollemans today is pleased to announce the release of Mahjong Cards 1.0, his new game title for iPad. Mahjong Cards turns mahjong solitaire into a card game. The goal of this classic matching game is simple: find and remove all the pairs. Unlike traditional mahjong, which is played with tiles based on Chinese symbols, Mahjong Cards uses a regular deck of playing cards that you already know from games such as klondike, bridge, and poker. It's mahjong for people who like card games!
Mahjong Cards is a relaxing game for iPad that helps you unwind at the end of the day. It has over 60 different puzzles, is easy to learn, and lets you play with no pressure.
* Easy to learn yet challenging enough to keep you interested
* 60 Puzzle layouts
* Unlimited undo, shuffles, and helpful hints
* No time limits, no pressure
* Highlight option that shows all free pairs
* Big, clearly readable cards
* Beautiful artwork and sounds
* Autosaves your progress
* Listen to your own music while you play
Mahjong Cards 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Games category.
Watch the Video