After the great success of their app Dic-Dic (Top 10 educational app in 29 countries), Estudi Kalimba is happy to announce the release of Matching! My First Brain Training 1.1 for iOS, an educational game to help children aged 2-6 years to improve and to develop different abilities and skills. This complementary game offers a fun way to consolidate the learning of basic vocabulary.
Matching! My First Brain Training supplements vocabulary and requires use of the skills of observation, abstraction and association. It provides access that is interactive, free and structured at the same time, to the names of letters, numbers and colours in different languages. Users listen to how the letters and words are pronounced by native speakers in each language.
* Basic vocabulary of the names of letters, numbers and colours in four languages
* A game of observation, abstraction and association
* Developed with advice from educators and native teachers in each language
* The audio uses native speakers
* The number of possible games is almost unlimited
* Explanation is provided for both correct and incorrect answers in order to consolidate learning
* No advertising or integrated sales
* In English, French, Catalan and Spanish
The application is 100% safe, without advertising or integrated sales. It is simple to use and intuitive. Children can play safely and be fully autonomous.
Matching! My First Brain Training 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.