Melesta Games, the developer of hit games Toy Defense, Farm Frenzy, and Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee, has added a new Tournament Mode to its popular tower defense game Toy Defense 2. With this new upgrade, Toy Defense 2 players can take part in weekly tournaments and compete with their Facebook friends on both iOS and Android devices.
Tournament Mode serves up a new map to play every week. Each map provides more than 100 waves of advancing enemies, and players must try to survive as many enemy waves as possible. At the end of the week, stars are awarded to the top players.
After clicking on Tournament Mode for the first time, players will be prompted to log in to their Facebook account, where they will be connected to their Facebook friends in-game. Adding Facebook friends lets players tighten the security of their towers, making for a more interesting and entertaining competition.
Toy Defense 2 is a military-themed tower defense game where players experience some of the most epic and decisive battles of World War II, including Stalingrad, Normandy, and Operation Crusader. Players will need to make fast strategic and tactical decisions in constantly changing gameplay situations.
Toy Defense 2 - including its new Tournament Mode - is designed to appear to WWII history buffs as well as players who love casual games and strategy titles.
* Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
* 84 action-packed levels across 3 campaigns
* Detailed recreations of famous World War II battles: Operation Crusader, Stalingrad, Normandy
* Unique combat units inspired by real WWII weapons and vehicles
* Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each unit
* New power-ups to give players the edge in battle
* Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
* New in-game notification center to keep players up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and more
* English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, German and Japanese
Toy Defense 2 (v1.2) is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes for review purposes are available upon request.
Watch the Video