Independent app developer, Izatt International is proud to announce the launch of the new MileBug 2.9 Lite for iOS, the free version of the top-ranked Finance app, MileBug. In 2014, MileBug has been the #1 U.S. Finance app 13 times, most recently in early March. This new release for the New Year contains the new 2014 IRS mileage rates and sorting options for Favorite Trips. The Favorite Trips list can now be sorted alphabetically A-Z or Z-A, as well as a custom, user-defined order.
The award-winning and highly ranked Finance mileage log app, MileBug, can be found in the Finance section of both the iPhone and the iPad App Store. This iPhone trip log lets users track miles driven for business use and get their deduction or reimbursement.
Compatible with the markets most popular mobile devices such as the Apple iPhone and Apple iPad, in addition to Android(TM) compatible mobiles (e.g. Galaxy S4) and Windows Phones, MileBug is the perfect electronic mileage logger and expense tracker generating logs that export beautifully for ease of use come tax time.
MileBug is not only the perfect companion to keep track of the miles you drive for your business, charity, personal or medical reasons - it also aids you in keeping track of your expenses. With MileBug you are not only helping the environment by conserving paper, you also spare yourself from grief and calculating headaches as the app includes a plethora of great features, all wrapped in an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
MileBug is quickly establishing itself as the preferred choice for consumers seeking the perfect mileage companion and expense tracker. Over a period of the past five years this popular app has consistently ranked high on the download charts in numerous countries and is currently ranked in the Top 10 in the U.S. Apple App Store in the Finance category, and Top 1000 Paid apps in the U.S.
Customers who download MileBug today can be more greatly assured they are receiving the correct tax deductions they deserve by tracking miles and expenses in the simplest way possible.
All features of full version, except:
* GPS tracking "as the crow flies" (full path with map display in full version only)
* Backup data for security and peace of mind (restore from backup in full version only)
* Limited to 10 trips
* Record each deductible trip with IRS rates included for Business, Charity, and Medical
* Use the Mile Tracker for multiple businesses and multiple vehicles with a simple choice
* Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
* Choose either kilometers or miles
* Define custom rates for business, charity, medical and other
* Watch your deductions add up with each addition to your trip log
* Email HTML and Excel-friendly reports to your home computer
MileBug Lite is free and available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Finance category. The full version is $2.99 and available worldwide through the Apple App Store in the Finance category. Google Play in Finance, Amazon App Store in Finance, and the Windows Marketplace in Business.