Monkimun, a game studio that designs fun language educational games for kids, today is proud to announce the release of Monki Animal Builder 1.0, its latest educational app for kids 4+ years old. Kids combine different animated body parts and accessories to bring new fantasy animals to life. Small children share the animals online enabling those from other countries to play with them. As such, young artists from Japan can play with creations made in South America and vice versa - highlighting the multiculturalism of the world.
Marieta Viedma, co-founder of Monkimun, explains the idea: "Kids dream about taking care of their own pet. We wanted to fulfill their dreams, enhance their vocabulary and awaken their interest for other cultures and languages bridging language learning and entertainment in a unique and fun experience."
* Kids friendly (4+ years)
* 6 different shapes: Hairyball, Pear, Butterfly, Potato, Snowman and Slug
* Over 30 animated body parts to make the creatures come to life
* More than 15 accessories: sunglasses, hats and more
* 90+ audio tracks with educational vocabulary and sentences
* Online features to store and share creations (parental lock)
* No third-party advertising or in-app purchases
Monki Animal Builder 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Monki Animal Builder is also available for Android on Google Play, as well as Amazon Kindle. Journalists and bloggers interested in a promo code, further information, developer interviews or additional assets can contact us.