3 Elles, an award-winning educational app developer announces a major update on one of its classic preK number apps: Montessori Numberland.
This app, designed for children between 3 and 5 is loved by parents: "at last an intelligent alternative to useless games". Beautifully designed by Montessori teachers, Numberland takes children on a wonderful journey with the objectives to understand numbers and quantities. In each number scene, children are invited to count and practice writing the numbers. Activities include:
* 10 interactive and entertaining scenes and a captivating soundtrack
* Tracing activities in a notebook but now also in a sandbox
* Counting activities and games: a memory game, a puzzle
* Montessori materials: number rods and spindles
* A fun new game to count using your fingers (access from the main menu)
* 8 languages
Montessori Numberland truly offers a rich and creative environment:
* Parents will appreciate the reference to traditional books; the folded paper effect contrasts with the digital tool
* 10 numbers: 10 different graphic and sound environments (sea, mountain, space, jungle, etc.)
The Montessori Method is based on autonomy and self-confidence. This very concrete and active approach to learning respects each child's rhythm. With Numberland, children will learn and have fun at the same time but most importantly they will want to learn more.
"Free the child's potential, and you will transform him into the world" said Maria Montessori who was the first woman to ever become a Doctor in Italy and who devoted her life to children's education. Tablets seem to take this saying even further.
To celebrate this major update, 3 Elles is offering an important price reduction and Montessori Numberland will be $1.99 instead of $3.99 all week.
Montessori Numberland HD 4.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.