The family of MosaLingua applications is growing again with the release of a new version for learning Brazilian Portuguese. This new version is now available on the App Store and Google Play. The content of the application was developed by a team of language professors and native Brazilians in order to include the most commonly used - and therefore the most useful - vocabulary in Brazil. This language-learning application includes:
* 3000 flash cards made up of words and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native speakers
* 14 categories (e.g. the essential basics, shopping, tourism, information technology, socializing, emergencies, etc.) and more than 100 sub-categories (e.g. at a restaurant, buying & negotiating, sports, at a party, flirting, etc.)
* 10 levels (basics -> specialized)
* Learning tips and short dialogues
* The option to add your own words and phrases
"Portuguese - which is already spoken by more than 200 million people - will be used by more and more people in the future with growth of Brazil's economy," comments the MosaLingua team. "There are many reasons to learn Portuguese, and the number of requests we have received for this application is proof of the growing interest in this language."
For the first few days of its release, Learn Portuguese Brazil 5.33 is offered at the launch price of only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. Visit MosaLingua online for our Media kit, including the logo, images, and screenshots from the app, as well as a company biography and additional information about MosaLingua applications.