iCOOLgeeks, the creators of the popular Tesla's Electric Mist, today are excited to announce the release of Mount Olympus 1.1.3, their new point and click adventure game developed for iOS and Android. Mount Olympus is a classic point and click adventure game re-imagined to work beautifully on tablet and touch devices. The elegant graphics of the game really bring the creative puzzles and story to life.
The Greek Gods have gone missing, and you're just the hero to solve the mystery and bring the Gods back. Search for clues and solve the puzzles as the imaginative story unfolds.
Mount Olympus is designed specifically to be simple, yet gripping and challenging at every turn. Unlike other adventure games, Mount Olympus has been crafted in a way that makes getting lost next to impossible. So instead of floundering around, unsure of where to turn, you'll be lost in the elegance of the art, and the story instead.
You are the hero, sent on a quest to Mount Olympus by your village elders to discover why the Gods have gone missing. Your quest begins as you enter the city of Olympus, which stretches out, covering the base of the great mountain of the Gods.
With your only companions being a lonely soldier left to guard the abandoned city, and a magical clockwork owl given to you by the goddess Athena, you must search through the abandoned ancient city looking for clues, solving puzzles. Slowly you make your way to the top of the great mountain, in hopes of solving the mystery laid out before you and returning the great and powerful Gods to their glory.
* The classic point and click adventure game re-imagined for touch devices
* Elegant artwork in every scene
* Never feel lost
* 10x the puzzles & 3x as long in game play
* Almost 300 scenes to play through
* In-game hint system that literally shows you where to click next if needed
* Auto-solve feature for getting past the puzzles you just can't figure out
* Collect an inventory of items along the way to help you progress
* A dynamic map that keeps track of your progress
* Important clues you come across are recorded automatically for you
* Translated into 10 languages for the release
* Runs on both iOS and Android
* Being released on Apple, Google Play, and Amazon app stores simultaneously
"With the success of our last point-and-click adventure game, Tesla's Electric Mist, we've gone back to the drawing board," said Tyler Parsons, owner and lead developer of iCOOLgeeks, "adjusting our core game engine, adding all the elements our fans requested. Our fans begged for a longer game (they were sad to see it end). Mount Olympus will be double the chapters, and is expected to be 3x as long in game play as Tesla. You wanted more puzzles; how's 10x the puzzles sound? Although we never once heard a complaint about our easy to use in-game map and hint guide, we've improved them immensely. With our new in-game hint system, we literally will show you exactly where to click if you need that level of help. With so many puzzles to work through, we felt it would be awesome to have an auto-solve system for your convenience on those really tough puzzles."
Mount Olympus 1.1.3 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.