Y Factory today is proud to introduce Dear God Kids 1.0 for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices. Dear God Kids is based on the spiritual book series by bestselling American author, Anne Fitzgerald. By encouraging children to visit God everyday, Dear God Kids strives to instruct and nurture their relationship with God.
Dear God Kids contains 96 questions and reflections that children can bring to God. Each question also contains words of guidance and a Bible verse related to the topic. Examples of questions include:
* Dear God, why do I get sick with the flu?
* Dear God, my brother makes me mad!
* Dear God, do you have any problems?
* Dear God, thanks for making me special!
* Dear God, help me to make friends.
* Dear God, do you ever take a break?
* Dear God, Where am I? I'm lost.
From the Main Menu, kids can choose to read Today's Question, search in Find a Question, review their Favorite Questions or change the app settings. Children can also tap on the book image to open the book and scroll through all of the questions. A menu tab at the top of the screen provides several links. Kids can bookmark a page, indicate a Favorite question, choose to scroll through an index list of questions, switch languages, and return to Home. The menu tab also contains a link to Facebook, although parental controls are in place to protect young users.
Children can search Dear God Kids for a specific question based on topic, keyword, and Bible verse. Each category is listed at the top of the screen on an interface colorfully designed to appear as a cork-board. Once the child has selected how they would like to search for a question, options are listed on the left side of the screen. When the child taps on a selection, the related questions appear on the right side of the screen.
* Colorful and kid-friendly User Interface
* 96 thoughtful questions and reflections
* Daily questions
* Option to read as a book
* Collect favorite questions
* Easy search based on keyword, subject, or Bible verse
* Ability to bookmark a page
* Set alarm to receive Dear God Kids questions
* Grow spiritual tree by reading a question a day
* Professional narration, sound effects and original background music
* Ability to share on Facebook (parental control)
Another feature that Dear God Kids offers as incentive for children is the spiritual tree. For each day that they read one question a day, the spiritual tree will grow a leaf. After all 96 days have passed, all the branches of the spiritual tree will be covered in leaves. Children can visit their spiritual tree from a tab above the book image on the Main Menu.
"Dear God Kids is a charming and instructive app that promotes a closer relationship between children and God," explains Yong nam kim, CEO of Y Factory. "American author Anne Fitzgerald wrote and illustrated this beautiful book which has sold more than 60 million copies worldwide. It's the first time that Dear God Kids has been translated into an application and we look forward to introducing this series to a new generation of readers."
* English, Korean
Dear God Kids 1.0 is only $3.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.