Android and iPhone fans will battle for supremacy in the new free game Fruit Vs Robot released today by Gravity Four. Fans compete head-to-head against the rival team in traditional board games (including Checkers, Gomoku, Four in a Row and Reversi), trivia games (pop, science and many more) or fast paced arcade games.
Fruit Vs Robot allows random matches or players can challenge their friends through Facebook. Fans create their own unique avatars with hundreds of unlockable options. Team progress is tracked on the live in-game leaderboards.
"Browsing the net, I found that many online discussions turned into a argument about Android vs iPhone. We wanted to create an arena where fans can battle it out.", says Loki Davison, co-founder of Gravity Four.
Unlike other popular social games, Fruit Vs Robot allows immediate gratification as moves are completed within a specific time.
- Real time head-to-head player matchup
- Compete in board games (Checkers, Gomoku, Four in a Row and Reversi)
- Trivia games (general, pop, music, science and more)
- Arcade games
- Challenge your Facebook friends
- Create your own avatar from hundreds of unlockable options
- Online leaderboards
- English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
Fruit Vs Robot 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. It is also available for Google Play and Amazon. We are available for interviews and comments.