TimeStream Software is pleased to announce the release of its new Maui Active Vacation Guide app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Featuring in-depth descriptions, how-to information, helpful vacation tips, maps and outstanding photography, the new Maui Active app makes sure visitors fill their valuable vacation days with only the very best activities and adventures on Maui, including:
* The fun of Ocean Kayaking
* How to get the best Whale Watching experience
* How to sail aboard the America II
* The adventure of exploring the remote island of Lanai by Jeep
* How to have a private Hawaiian beach all to yourselves all day long
* Cycling on Maui - Beta on six great long routes, bike shops & more
* Bamboo Forest hikes
* Experiencing Haleakala National Park
* Discovering Iao Valley
* Hiking the ancient and little known "King's Highway"
* Discovering the remote and rarely visited Keoneoio Beach
* Driving the Road to Hana
* Where to find the best snorkeling spots
* Where you'll find turtles
* The very best beaches
* The best spots for Maui sunsets - Including a spot only the locals know about
* And so much more
"Your hard earned and expensive vacation time is precious, so you don't want to waste a single day on Maui wishing you had gone elsewhere or done something more exciting." said Maui travel author Mike West. "The new Maui Active app ensures everyday of your hard-earned vacation is filled with fun, discovery, adventure and even romance."
In addition to revealing the best activities, island secrets and countless tips to make your vacation easier, the new Maui Active Vacation Guide includes information on Maui Restaurants, Resort Walks, the best Maui Shopping, Rental Cars, What to Pack, Maui Weather and more. The Maui Active app is self-contained and works wherever you go on Maui. No cell or Wi-Fi signal is required.
TimeStream Software's Maui Active Vacation Guide 2.0 is $2.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Paid Travel category.