Resolvica, Inc is proud to announce the release of Blog Docs 1.9 for iPad. Blog Docs is a word processor and HTML editor that requires no knowledge of HTML. The app lets users easily create and upload formatted blog posts to Blogger, WordPress, and Tumblr. It also lets users sync with and edit Google Docs. With the latest version, Blog Docs users have even more to like about the app.
Popular for Research:
Blog Docs is becoming increasingly popular for researchers, students, and teachers. One reason for this is that Blog Docs makes compiling research simple. It allows users to copy snippets of content from other apps, including Safari, and paste them into a Blog Docs page, thus creating a one-stop document that contains their research "notes." When copying from supported apps, such as Safari, the copied content will be complete with working links back to the copied content.
An increasing number of educators are showing interest in the app. They like it for the research, and they also appreciate that they can use it for easily sending content to other apps, like DropBox and Evernote.
Loaded With New Features:
The steady addition of many new features, as well as the improvement of existing features, now means that Blog Docs is a powerhouse of an app. Blog Docs now supports:
- Handwritten notes and drawing
- Uploading a Word Open Office document to Google Docs and the editing of those docs online and offline using the Blog Docs app
- Syncing with Google Docs and sending images to Picasa
- Inserting web clips and snapshots into the app
- Inserting tables into a Blog Docs page
- An advanced CSS Editor/Properties Editor
- Creating pages and emailing them as attachments in a variety of formats, such as HTML, PDF, or Zip
- Creating pages and opening them in a variety of apps
With a roster of features like these, Blog Docs is a go-to productivity app that will help users get their work done in a variety of settings for a number of needs.
Blog Docs 1.9 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.