BogushTech, LLC is proud to announce the release of Time Optimizer Pro 5.64, its productivity app developed exclusively for the iPad. Time Optimizer utilizes BogushTech's methodology for Time Management. Tens of thousands of people were trained to use these principals to achieve goals. Goals Management Technology is a specific methodology of how to achieve goals. Time Optimizer is specifically designed for users to easily apply Goals Management Technology without the need for professional training.
"For many years I have been asked to have Goals Management Technology available on a computer to replace the paper-planner, BogushBook(TM)," explained Liudmyla Bogush, founder of BogushTech. "With the iPad's easy portability and touch interface I finally saw that I could provide Time Optimizer."
* Goals are primary and Tasks are secondary - This helps people to keep their focus on goals
* Ability to associate Tasks with a Goal. This enables users to prioritize their daily activity more accurately
* Assisted assignment of a Key Area for Goals & Tasks - This function helps to balance life's activities and not loose track of the important items
* Graphical representation for different task's types and time calculations of data - These functions are unique and provides the user the ability to control their time
Time Optimizer has a clean and elegant UI that embrace Apple iOS 7 design style. It also has efficient date and time entry interface that removes the need for scrolling.
Time Optimizer Pro's Modules:
* Library - View all Goals and their associated Tasks
* Goals - Matrix of Goals vs Key Areas vs Time
* Planner - Monthly graphical Tasks display & Key Area Task's List
* Tasks - View of three types Task with Time Calculator for one specific day
* To-Do - Task Stream, Lists and Time Calculator for Day, Week & Month
Time Optimizer Pro 5.64 is $22.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. There is also a free version available. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving Promo Codes should contact Mark Dhand.