Angry Aztec today is pleased to announce the release of Now Then 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Now Then helps users manage their time more effectively. By recording what tasks they spend their time on throughout their working day, then presenting this information back to them in a clear and accessible manner, Now Then gives users the ability to identify where time is being misused or wasted.
Now Then makes it easy for a user to record what they are doing right now, on a device they always have to hand. Users are able to set up their own hierarchical task list, organised to suit the way they work. Throughout the day users record what they are doing by simply tapping on tasks. As a user goes through their day, they are able to refer back to a timeline view and summary charts for the last day, week, or month, to see just what they have been doing.
This increased awareness of how they are using their time allows users to identify areas needing improvement. This helps make users more aware of just how much they have actually achieved, motivating them on towards even greater efficiencies.
- Now view provides a simple, rapid task selector for recording what a user is doing now - they simply tap to start/stop/change
- Then view lets users see what they were doing, and when
- Chart view to analyse how much time has been spent on each task
- Full user control over the hierarchy of tasks - this can be as simple, or as complex as desired
- Edit events, or add omitted ones after the fact
- Export both data and images for sharing, or further analysis elsewhere
- Universal - runs on iPod touch, iPhone and iPad
- Accessible interface using VoiceOver
Now Then is especially useful for those freelancers or business owners working from home who have many different demands on their time and need to make sure they are using it efficiently. Now Then is also a useful tool for those users who simply have to report time spent on tasks to either a manager or a client.
Now Then 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
via PR Mac