Mobile game developer, Skejo Studios today is please to announce Retina enhanced graphics for the new iPad on its debut turn-based strategy game, Operation: Eradicate. All the hand-drawn artwork and graphics have been re-imaged for the new Retina iPad display. Operation: Eradicate is a cooperative strategy game where the player controls up to four characters across the world to beat back the spreading 'infected' hordes.
- Updated Retina graphics for the new iPad
- Prominent Turns remaining counter
This update also includes some miscellaneous fixes and enhanced button sensitivity for all smaller devices.
Operation: Eradicate is a unique challenge, quick to learn with the in-game tutorial and difficult to master with over 20 different possible character setups and 3 different difficulty levels. Forethought and a bit of risk taking is needed to navigate this game of resource management, location and timing. Travel across the world, fight the hordes, and launch counter-strikes before the 'Infected Ones' spread across the planet. Operation: Eradicate also comes with the ability to match with friends in Turn Based Matches through Game Center, as well as racing up the leader boards and scoring achievements.
- Board Game feel, iPad looks
- Retina Graphics for new iPad
- Hi-Res Graphics for iPhone 4/4S and iPod 4th Gen
- Cooperative Turn Based Strategy mechanics
- Game Center Turn Based Multiplayer available
- Five specialized characters to command
- Play a 2, 3 or 4 character game for vastly different challenges
- Includes hand drawn commissioned artwork
- Three different Difficulty levels
- Game Center Leader boards & Achievements
- Multi-step tutorial to quickly learn the game
Operation: Eradicate 1.1.1 is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Regularly priced at $3.99.
via PR Mac