The one-man indie developer behind 2011's original, "Boom Boat," announces the launch of the game sequel, "Boom Boat 2," today. Following in the steps of the studio's first major game, the underwater garden gnomes are back and plotting to destroy the world. Defeat their plan using a multitude of weapons at your disposal: bombs, magnets, dynamite, and even gnome-eating sharks!
Utilizing the Unity engine, and created with a development budget tripling the original, Boom Boat 2 includes:
* 150 Physics-based Challenges across 50 Levels
* Gorgeous Art and Special Effects
* Game Replay Integration for Sharing
* Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
* Universal App on iOS Devices
* Free Content Updates (Expansions, Gameplay Modes, etc)
* Gnomes. Boom.
The world has faced many threats but none so dangerous as the underwater garden gnome. It is your job to take control of Boom Boat and stop the gnome menace before it's too late.
Boom Boat 2 (1.0.1) is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Please contact Rob Foor for more information. You can also reach us on Twitter at @RazoricStudios.
Watch the Video