Since releasing ActivePrint on the popular Apple iOS platform, we have created a huge community of ActivePrint users who are interested in printing from their iPads and iPhones without being limited to a select few models of printers from just one brand. This community has been a great resource for developing the new ActivePrint 9!
With ActivePrint 9 we have continued our tradition of maintaining printing support for the widest variety of document types in the industry to the widest variety of printers. With ActivePrint 9 you can print almost any content on your iPad or iPhone. Document types that you can print with ActivePrint include all of your popular office document types such as word processor documents (including Word and Pages), spreadsheets (including Excel and Numbers), presentations (including PowerPoint and Keynote), PDF files, web pages, handwritten notes, and all of your popular image types.
Now with ActivePrint 9 you can print these document types whether they're stored on your iPad or iPhone or in your cloud storage account (DropBox, Box, Microsoft SkyDrive). And you can print all your files to any printer whether it's connected to a PC or it's AirPrint enabled.
Here is the full list of features for ActivePrint 9:
- Print Files from DropBox, Box.net, and Microsoft SkyDrive
- Print Email Attachments
- Print Handwritten Notes
- Print Notes from the Notes App
- Print Photos from your photo album or your device's camera
- Print text and images from other apps using your device's clipboard
- Print multiple contacts from your address book
- Print web pages and files from the web
- Print to ANY Windows Compatible printer
- Print to AirPrint compatible printers
- Support for multiple copies, portrait/landscape printing, different quality of printing, and color or black & white printing
ActivePrint 9 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Productivity category. ActivePrint Lite is also available in the AppStore for free as a way to try ActivePrint before you buy.
via PR Mac