Gamers of all ages who want to put their brain to the test while they enjoy hours of challenging fun, can now download the brilliant new game Clever Mower 1.0 from RappTech B.V. Clever Mower's gameplay is refreshingly simple to understand. Gamers must navigate their mower around rocks, hedges and walls, and ultimately cut every blade of grass. Yet what makes the game tantalizingly difficult to master is that they cannot mow the same area twice. As such, they must think several steps ahead in order to find the optimal mowing path.
Quick-thinking gamers who complete each level quickly are rewarded with extra points. On the other hand, those who fail to achieve their goal will lose one of their five lives and must try again. However, it's not as devastating as it sounds: a new life increases every 30 minutes until all five lives are recharged. The grass may be greener on the other side, but it still has to be mowed!
* 99 levels to conquer - each more challenging than the last
* Widescreen orientation that is perfectly suited for the app's unique gameplay
* Charming and stylish graphics that come alive with rich colors
* Fun sound effects that will put a smile on every gamer's face - from kids to seniors
* Game Center Leaderboard integration for competing against friends and others around the world
"Nothing is worse than downloading a new game from the App Store, and growing bored of it in a matter of days - sometimes even hours", commented Rogier van Vliet of RappTech B.V. "That's why Clever Mower is so different. With 99 levels and the clock constantly ticking away, gamers will always feel excited about improving their own high score and, even better, beating their friends!"
Clever Mower 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Watch the Video