Today, Fall Day Software is pleased to announce Resume Designer 1.4. Resume Designer is a tool for iPhone or iPad users to help them create a professional resume right on their mobile device. Users can add their skills and education, add or arrange sections and preview at any step. When done, a PDF resume can be sent by email or printed right from within the app. It's a tool any job seeker should have.
Smart job hunters have described Resume Designer as "Really easy to use", and "Simple. Effective. Gets the job done!."
Your resume says a lot about you. It's your chance to tell potential employers about your skills and education, and to make a strong first impression. A good resume is a key part of your job search. It's important that your resume look great.
Rather than having to worry about how to format a resume, Resume Designer takes a simple approach. You enter the information and Resume Designer builds the document for you. The end result is a professional PDF document that you can email or print right from within the app.
Some features of Resume Designer:
- Start with a sample functional or chronological resume, or create your own from scratch
- Build up your resume by adding and arranging sections
- Customise your resume by choosing header style and fonts
- Preview your work at any time
- Automatic page breaks so your resume can span more than one page
- Print or email your resume as a PDF file (the preferred format for recruiters)
- Create variations on your resume for different jobs or job types
- Automatic sorting of chronological sections like your employment or education history
Visit the Fall Day Software website to see sample resumes created with Resume Designer.
Resume Designer 1.4 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
via PR Mac