Starkom announces Moscow Dash 1.2 for iOS. Battle the horrors of Moscow's underground while completing a dangerous delivery in Moscow Dash. Veiled terrors have transformed the inhabitants of Moscow into demons. Cast as the fearless Courier, players must survive the rampant lawlessness of the metropolis' streets, subways and the underground while transporting a mysterious package. Avoid everyone, from Chavs and wily grannies in the dormitories to the bureaucrats and corrupt cops on Red Square, to complete the task. Take any gun from the armory, upgrade battle abilities and collect health points to kill them all!
Narrated through vibrant comic-book styled illustrations, Moscow Dash's easy to control arcade scrolling makes for an instantly addictive and absolutely exciting shooter. Taking place in 70 episodes over 9 levels, player's must battle 30 monstrous mutants and barbaric brutes as they complete their task. But fear not! Help's around the corner in the form of energy boosting drinks and curative beer, an armory of weapons, and summoning abilities for extra help. Moscow Dash also includes an additional "Survival Mode" available for purchase. The thrilling package further tests your survival skills by challenging you to fend off Moscow's monsters in a deadly arena through a series of 9 additional levers for 12 minutes each. The buy automatically unlocks each levels' accompanying weapons and 3 new characters for you to destroy.
"Moscow Dash is an unapologetically brutal shooter that's recklessly fun," said Grigoriy Chernikov, CEO of Starkom. "We designed the game to truly challenge and appeal to fans of the genre, and we feel like we have completed this task to its fullest extent. We can't wait for fans to start killing those monsters!"
* 70 episodes united in 9 levels of a single Campaign
* 30 representatives of the predatory urban fauna from Vagrants to Oligarchs
* 5 main types of weapons and 20 modifications for them
* Shoot by yourself or summon the Lads, the Mentals, and the Grannies to help you
* Cure yourself with beer and get yourself moving with an energy drink without harming your body
* Detailed statistics of the fights and a bunch of cool prizes for the social networks
* An outstanding progressive metal soundtrack by Darkman007
Moscow Dash 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Watch the Video