gr3p.labs is pleased to announced the release of Self - A Meditation Machine 2.1, an application that marked as New and Noteworthy in more then 50 countries around the world that helps users practice meditation and achieve mindfulness. and thanks to our amazing user's feedback, we've improved the application's performance and added some very nice features, such as:
- Shake your device to pause and continue your session
- Completely redesigned stats
- A super nice guide for new users (you can also see it in settings)
- The app's icon now has a badge telling how long it's been since your last meditation
Need to relax? Want to concentrate, increase your productivity? Improve your health? Or would you'd rather know yourself more, expanding your consciousness a little bit in the meantime? Meditation is different for everyone, in fact it can be anything you want it to be. But who has the time, right? And it's so simple it's almost epic to do it: put yourself comfortable and sit. Relax for a while, quiet your thoughts and see where they lead you. Focus on the breathing. Self - A Meditation Machine will help you meditate.
We've been in the top ten for the Health category in the App Store in many places around the globe: in Asian countries such as India, Thailand, Singapore and the Philippines, in the Middle East thanks to Saudi Arabia, and the UAE, in European countries like the Czech Republic and Greece and also in Uruguay in South America and Nigeria in Africa.
- Choose for how long you want to meditate, we'll let you know once the time is up. Want to stop before? You can
- Keep a record of all your meditations. Plus, if you want to, you can also log meditation's feedback: yes, like a journal
- See your progress and stats in a really colorful and practical way
- From ambient melodies to nature sounds and binaural beats. We have an amazing collection of sounds that will help you to achieve deeper and higher states of consciousness
- Just want to relax, or improve your concentration with white noise or a binaural beat? You don't need to meditate at all, just choose the sounds and a time limit, or no limit, in settings and that's it
- Save all your meditations data in csv and open it with any csv compatible application
- A nice selection of quotes to get you in the mood
- We can notify you, whenever you want to, to remember you to take a break, relax and meditate
- Share your meditations with your followers and friends on Twitter
Self - A Meditation Machine 2.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.