Sheep Up! is a mobile game that uses the tilt control to move a jumping toy sheep on cardboard platforms. The main character, a tiny toy sheep, has been stored in a cardboard box together with other old toys.
One simple input - multi-directional tilt control gameplay - and one simple goal - help the jumping toy sheep escape and reach the top of the box, make of Sheep Up! the perfect pastime game.
Simplicity, accessibility and usability, the main focus throughout the design process in order to make "everyone" the target audience.
Keeping mind these points, a huge variety of gameplay elements has been created and put into colorful and enjoyable settings.
Everything in the game, starting from the main character up to the soundtrack, is designed to make you laugh.
The first version of Sheep Up! features:
- one simple input: multi-directional tilt control
- a new bottom-up scrolling camera
- a huge variety of gameplay elements (including puzzles, trapdoors, portals, minichubby enemies, and much more)
- 20 challenging levels
- 2 different game modes: normal and expert
- colorful and enjoyable settings
- addictive soundtrack
- many achievements to unlock
- all future levels/features that are coming soon
Sheep Up! 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
via PR Mac