Silent Film Director for iPhone transforms videos into retro black&white and sepia movies with customized speed, authentic soundtracks, title cards, transitions and more, giving iOS users a unique opportunity to create their silent masterpieces.
Named as one of the 2011 best video apps by BestAppEver Awards, Silent Film Director was recently updated to version 3.0, bringing even more fun tools and tricks. The app had also become official mobile partner of San Francisco Silent Film Festival, giving iPhone users more access to this major international event.
The new version of Silent Film Director features:
- 6 video effects, representing different movie eras (from silent 20s to groovy 70s)
- 9 built-in soundtracks, including a possibility to add music from iPad, use sound from video and add gramophone scratch sound
- Possibility to slow down the video or make it up to 5X faster, including the variable speed option (start slow - end fast and vice versa)
- A handy video editing toolbox: trim and split video, play reverse, take picture from video, insert title cards, transitions and more
- Full HD support for iPhone 4S and HD support for iPhone 4
In just a click or two and a matter of minutes Silent Film Director makes videos look like silent movies, vintage music videos from 50s or hipster style home recordings from the 70s. If you are looking for inspiration, there is a built in video gallery right inside the app with over 400 retro videos, created by apps users from all over the world. Moreover, you can submit your creations to the gallery and get featured in front of millions of iPhone users, who already create great videos with Silent Film Director.
Silent Film Director is available on the App Store and is featured by Apple as New and Noteworthy app of the week.
via PR Mac