Device and Application introduces Sleevenote 1.0 for iOS. Sleevenote allows users to flick through their collection and flip over releases to view and play tracks, recalling the physicality of browsing through vinyl and CD collections. Utilising the gesture capability of iOS devices, the app allows album artwork to take centre stage without extraneous clutter.
Sleevenote gives iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users an intuitive and tactile way to interact with their music, creating 'sleeves' by faithfully attaching an interactive track listing to the reverse side of an album's cover.
* Syncs with your music and artwork in iTunes
* Unique colour-matched album 'sleeves' created for your music collection
* Flick through your collection and flip over sleeves to view and play tracks by tapping a song
* Instantly browse by Artist or Album, using the A-Z sliders, revealed with a tap or swipe in the upper or lower areas
* Pinch for grid view for a quickly browsable overview
* Double-tap a sleeve to play, press and hold any sleeve for Now Playing
* Tap a cover for the standard music player controls
* Airplay enabled
* iTunes Match compatible, show or hide cloud tracks
* Filter your collection using the "Sleevenote playlist" setting
Sleevenote 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.