Lucky Clan today is thrilled to announced the release and immediate availability of SlowCam 1.1 for iOS. SlowCam allows to record amazing slow motion videos in real time. Tap and hold slow motion button during recording to capture video at 60/120 FPS* for ultra smooth slow motion capture. Support for all devices with iOS 7.
What's new in version 1.1:
* Added iPad support: iPad mini - 60 FPS*, other iPads - 30 FPS*
* Added possibility to set "Slow Motion" button to tap to start slow motion (instead of tap-and-hold) in iOS settings
* Bug fixes
* Framerate of each device (30, 60, 120fps) is limited only by hardware and iOS, SlowCam always uses max available framerate for device
Advantages over standard iOS7 solution:
* No need to select "slow motion" parts
* Disk space is saved because video is stored in 30fps format
* Works on iPhone 5/5C (60fps), iPad Mini (60fps), other iPads/iPhones (30fps)
* You can select more than one "slow motion" part
* Transition from normal speed to slow motion is smooth
* Tap and hold "Slow Motion" button to record in high frame rate slow motion.
* Smooth transition from normal speed to Slow Motion
* Slide Zoom button to zoom in/out (iPhone 5+)
* Support of 120 FPS (iPhone 5s ), 60 FPS (iPhone 5/5C, iPad mini), 30 FPS (other devices) *
* Set Focus/Exposure point together or separately (double tap to reset)
* Rendering in background - you can record next video even when the previous is being rendered
* Saving video in Camera Roll
SlowCam 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact Sylwester Los.