SER_INT is proud to announce the first iOS calculator app with special speech recognition and 6 beautiful themes. Speech Calculator Pro 1.0 is the first ios app calculator enhanced with speech recognition (we call him Irvine) to bring users to new level of computing. All users should do is just pick up the phone and tell him the numbers and the magic appears. He will calculate them and show the result in a chat-like view. Not forgetting the traditional part of computing, the app is made more beautiful with 6 themes.
Awesome Things Irvine Can Do:
* Ask him to sum numbers like: two plus one point five (2+1.5)
* You also can ask to multiply numbers like: five times eight (5*8)
* Dividing is also there, you can say: eighteen divided by four (18/4)
* As like addition, you will get subtract too for example: zero point five minus ten
* Ask him for sine of numbers like: what's the sine of thirty
* As like sine, you can ask for cosine like: I want to see the cosine of forty five
* Tangent not forgotten, like: show me the tangent of sixty
* As you can guess, ask about cotangent too: I want you to calculate the cotangent of ten
* You can even tell him to get percent of numbers like: what's the five percent of forty (I like this one)
* Factorial is waiting if you want the factorial just say: five factors
* Of course, you will see root for example: radical five
* Go with powers like: two to the power of five
* Also we added something called, Night Mode. You can turn on/off this feature by tapping the calculator screen twice and there it is it will enable a glow effect to buttons
* Read - what is it? tap the the screen twice and tap Read. It will read the number for you in case you want to write it down without watching the calculator
* We also programmed the landscape part of the app so enjoy turning your device
We would be very happy to hear from you about our app and if you needed promotional code please contact us.
Speech Calculator Pro 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.