Melesta Games keeps expanding its hit tower defense game Toy Defense 2 - this time by adding 12 new levels to the Stalingrad game world! The latest update brings the total number of missions to 120, spread across 3 campaigns.
The extra levels are free for those who have already downloaded the full version of Toy Defense 2. The update is available worldwide through Amazon, Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Toy Defense 2 is a military-themed tower defense game that lets players experience some of the most crucial and epic battles of World War II: Stalingrad, Normandy, and Operation Crusader. Players assume the role of commander-in-chief and make all the tactical and strategic decisions. To win a battle, players must use planning and logic while carefully monitoring changing gameplay situations.
This latest announcement is the fifth substantial gameplay update to Toy Defense 2 in last months. Previous updates expanded all three worlds (Stalingrad, Normandy and Africa) with 12 new levels each, added Facebook Friends as army commanders, and introduced the long-awaited Tournament Mode, which connects players on iOS and Android devices and lets them compete on a different map each week.
* Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
* 120 action-packed levels across 3 campaigns
* Detailed recreations of famous World War II battles: Operation Crusader, Stalingrad, Normandy
* Unique combat units inspired by real WWII weapons and vehicles
* Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each unit
* New power-ups to give players the edge in battle
* Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
* New in-game notification center to keep players up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and more
* Tournament Mode with 100 waves of enemies, and stars awarded to top players
* English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, German and Japanese
Toy Defense 2 (v 1.6) is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes for review purposes are available upon request.
Watch the Video