Liv Games today is proud to announce the iOS launch of Stellar Wars, a new title in the company's acclaimed Legendary Wars series that takes players to the stars to battle an alien menace across a huge variety of environments and gameplay types. In Stellar Wars, the universe's last remaining robots embark on a quest across galaxies to find a new home. To secure their future, players will take on hordes of aliens across various game modes, including strategy defense, side-scrolling arcade shooting, runner, and more, in a uniquely deep mobile title.
Use 12 customizable bots, each with their own specialized skill-set, to defend or attack planets from extraterrestrial enemies, fly your unique Stellar Fighter through massive alien fleets, battle huge bosses in land or space, and so much more. The fate of the Galaxy is in your hands!
"With Stellar Wars, we took everything fans loved about Legendary Wars and Monster Wars and added tons more depth and variety," said Orian Livnat, Founder and CEO, Liv Games. "We've managed to combine our favorite genres into one title that offers far more depth and value than most mobile titles - there's something for everyone here. We're all very proud of what the team has accomplished!"
Stellar Wars Features:
* A variety of gameplay modes and genres seamlessly integrated into one stellar storyline: take on the aliens in various modes including: Arcade Shooting, Runner, Hack and Smash, and more.
* Battle a massive alien army across the galaxy in space and land-based combat over 50 levels across 10 different planets.
Customize and upgrade your own Stellar Fighter spaceship and robot army - upgraded robots retain their new skills from mode to mode.
* Explore over a dozen detailed environments and a new, 3D Navigational Stellar Map
* Optimized for iOS 7 - Retina Display lets you see characters and environments in stunning detail
* Over 100 Challenges and 50 Achievements
Stellar Wars 1.0.5 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Watch the Video