Indie developer, Reginald Laigo today is proud to announce the release of Study Habits 1.0.2 for iOS and will celebrate by reducing the price to $0.99 today through President's Day weekend. Created by a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.), Study Habits is more than your typical calendar, planner, organizer, or to-do list - it is the first app to integrate motivation and learning strategies to help students improve their memory, manage their time, and much more.
A finalist for the Best App Ever Awards (high school and college student app categories), featured in the Long Beach Press Telegram, CBS2 and KCAL9 news, and currently the subject of a scientific study at the University of Southern California, Study Habits is a comprehensive tool for high school and college students. A recent user remarked, "The Study Habits app is a must for any student who wants to succeed!"
Below are a few of Study Habits' features:
* Choose from over 30 strategies based from education psychology to develop effective study habits
* Habits addressed include boosting memory, increasing motivation, time management, and much more
* Use different strategies to earn achievements and unlock levels
* Calculate weighted or non-weighted assignments, and calculate semester GPA
* Syncs information from iCal and other calendars
* Calendar events and assignments are displayed through a clean, crisp design
* Set reminder notifications for your classes, assignments, and exams
Study Habits 1.0.2 is $0.99 until February 21, 2014 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Watch the Video