Indie developer Reginald Laigo is proud to announce the release of Study Habits 1.0.1 for iOS. Created by a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.), Study Habits is more than your typical calendar, planner, organizer, or to-do list - it is the first app to integrate motivation and learning strategies to help students improve their memory, manage their time, and much more.
Currently the subject of a scientific study at the University of Southern California and a nominee for the Best College Student App, Study Habits is a comprehensive tool for high school and college students. A recent user wrote, "The Study Habits app is a must for any student who wants to succeed!"
Below are a few of Study Habits' features:
* Choose from over 30 strategies based from education psychology to develop effective study habits
* Habits addressed include boosting memory, increasing motivation, time management, and much more
* Use different strategies to earn achievements and unlock levels
* Calculate weighted or non-weighted assignments, and calculate semester GPA
* Syncs information from iCal and other calendars
* Calendar events and assignments are displayed through a clean, crisp design
* Set reminder notifications for your classes, assignments, and exams
Study Habits 1.0.1 is $1.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Watch the Video