SuperBot Entertainment and Section Studios today are pleased to announce the release of CuddleFish Friends 1.0, their first iOS interactive book available on the iTunes store for iPad. CuddleFish Friends is the story of Cecil, a smart and curious polka-dotted cuttlefish, and his CuddleFish friends on their adventures in the sea as they laugh and play and explore the extraordinary coral reef.
"We were inspired by our own young children and a love of the ocean to create new characters and stories that entertain, teach, and engage. CuddleFish Friends provides an accessible window for children to imagine the world beneath the waves, a world filled with color, movement, and wonder," said Chan Park, President of SuperBot Entertainment. "Our creative team combines the lyrical writing of Anna Knoebel with lush illustrations from the accomplished artists of Section Studios and the creative interactive design talents of award-winning SuperBot Entertainment to create a uniquely engaging interactive book experience that teaches about the ocean and its creatures. Our kids love the stories of Cecil and His CuddleFish Friends and yours will, too!"
* Designed in HD especially for iPad. Compatible with standard and retina displays
* Inventive interactive play rewards discovery with many delightful surprises
* Help is provided to assist in activating the different interactive aspects of the story
* Warm and spirited narration by gifted voice artist and actress Mary Jane Wells
* Original music compositions by Brandon Fiechter
* Developed for children ages 3 and up
* No personal data, unique device identifiers or behavioral data of any kind is collected by this app
* Have a snowball fight with sand
* Play a sea organ that plays funny sounds
* Play tug of war
About Section Studios:
Section Studios is a Multi-Disciplinary Media Solutions company based out of Los Angeles, California. We specialize in concept art, game development, VFX, web design and full service publishing.
About Anna Knoebel:
Writer Anna Knoebel is the Co-Founder and Editor of the innovative art and literature postcard publication, Abe's Penny (which is now in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art library) and Abe's Peanut, the kids version. Anna also wrote the monthly column, Postscript, for Electric Literature's blog, The Outlet and worked as the Managing Editor at zingmagazine.
CuddleFish Friends 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category. We're working on more stories of the CuddleFish Friends as well as developing the Android version. Please keep an eye out for the next release!