Touch Foo, the developer of the highly acclaimed platforming game Soosiz, today is proud to announce the immediate release of their latest iOS title, Swordigo 1.0.1. Combining a fast-paced platformer with elements of role-playing games, Swordigo sends players on an epic journey to run, jump and fight their ways through a vast world in a quest to defeat the spreading corruption.
Unlike most other platforming games, there are no separate levels in Swordigo. Instead, there is one big world to explore, which creates a great feeling of discovery. To advance in the game one must actually travel to the new location inside the game instead of choosing a level in a level selection screen. On top of this, the players will use swords and magic spells to fight off vicious enemies and to gain experience to level up their characters.
- Hours of fun adventure and exploration through a vast world
- Gain experience and level up your character
- A selection of powerful weapons, items and spells to find
- Dynamic lighting system to illuminate gloomy caves and dungeons
- Customizable touch controls designed specifically for iOS
- Game Center and Openfeint Achievements
- Use iCloud to sync saves between the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
Swordigo is $1.99 USD (or the equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide on the iPhone and iPad App Stores as an Universal app.
via PR Mac