From ex-Firemint graphic designer Mark White comes Tasty Tadpoles, a casual stealth/puzzle game that puts you in charge of guiding a series of little tadpoles to safety across 3 puzzling ponds and 75 deliciously challenging levels. Tasty Tadpoles is a deliciously addictive trial of survival, available for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Dip your finger in to twist, turn and tap your tenacious tadpole through three puzzling ponds of peril!
You'll need fast fingers to flash past the fleet green tadpoles, a keen sense of cunning and craftiness to overcome the territorial yellow tadpoles along with tremendous timing and precision poking to swim under those tedious turtles. If push comes to shove you can always eliminate these eclectic enemies with the zap of an electric eel. The game is played with a simple one touch mechanic. The goal is to guide your little tadpole to safety, collecting stars along the way to unlock more levels.
* Delectably elegant controls crafted for touch devices
* Prod frogs, poke turtles, nudge water beetles, hide in bubbles, swing open gateways, zap electric eels, spin into whirlpool portals with a feast of other features
* 3 puzzling ponds - garden, murky and amazon
* 75 deliciously challenging levels, plus a mind-chewingly challenging 'puzzle mode'
* 4 scrumptious characters to unlock and 14 yummy challenges to tackle
Tasty Tadpoles 1.02 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Watch the Video