Announcing that KPL Studios will release tomorrow (April 20) a massive update to its 5-stars iPhone app "The Movie searchOmeter". It is now easier than ever to plan the movies you will really want to see.
The improved interface introduces new datas about the movies (producers, screenwriters and score) and a trailer (when available) for each movie with AirPlay support.
A new social feature gives users the possibility to share via Facebook, twitter or mail their favorite movies. Users can open the movie in The Movie searchOmeter directly from the mail.
This version will also introduce "searchOextra", a new pack full of exciting features:
- list of favorite and want-to-see movies
- synchronization of lists in all iOS devices via iCloud integration
- information about any talent (actors, directors, producers and more...) from any movie card: bio & personal informations, pictures, TV work and Movie works
- tight social integration with Facebook & Twitter: users can easily share their lists with their friends on Facebook timeline (OpenGraph) and Twitter
- users can add recommended movies to their lists directly from emails' friends
- no more banner ads at the bottom of the screen
As a thanks to our early users for their support, we are upgrading everyone who already bought the shutdown ads available in previous versions to searchOextra at no addition cost.
Rotten Search 1.50 is a free ads-supported app and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category, Reference sub category. searchOextra is available as an in-app purchase for $1.99 and will be on sale for the first week of release for $0.99. Special Ad-Hoc builds with unlocked in-app purchase is available for qualified reviewer upon request. Please specify your website/blog with your request.
Disclaimer & Copyrights:
The Movie searchOmeter was formally known as Rotten Search. The Movie searchOmeter is not an official app from Rotten Tomatoes and Flixter. Flixter & Rotten Tomatoes don't endorse this app. The name Rotten Tomatoes and Rotten Tomatoes Rating are trademarks of Flixter.
via PR Mac