The seventh issue of VIEW Magazine is now available for free on Apple's Newsstand for iPad/iPhone. Showcasing photography from around the world, VIEW Magazine is an independent, original art-photography magazine available for iOS devices on Newsstand. The magazine is free to download single issues or subscribe to. VIEW Magazine is published every quarter by FusionLab, a mobile app design firm based in New York City and the Hudson Valley.
For issue 7, we scoured the web to find some great photographers, from Joachim Moog's simple and beautiful photos of the environment surrounding him (see cover); Dietmar Eckell's beautiful survey of crashed planes whose pilots and passengers survived the forced landings; Willson Cummer's introspective look at dawn light; Roberto Deri's comical yet serious photos; Steve Ferrier's very British road photographs; to Petter Togstad Stige's photos depicting real and not so real animals. Eleven photographers in total, each committed to their craft and passion.
This issue features the following artists and their work:
* Landscape, revered - Matt Lief Anderson
* Everyday is worth a shot - Scott Binkley
* Dawn Light - Willson Cummer
* Seemingly Everywhere - Roberto Deri
* Happy End - Dietmar Eckell
* Das Unheimliche - the alienated familiar - Barry Falk
* Random Roads - Steve Ferrier
* Mutual Respect - Joachim Moog
* Pause Photography - Benni Pause
* Animal Kingdom - Petter Togstad Stige
* Geographical Abstraction - Kalo Vicent
* And more
VIEW Magazine 3.0.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.