From Keary Smith, the creator of many popular iPhone apps, comes Ultimate Flashlight on the iPhone App Store. Ultimate Flashlight is the ultimate flashlight app for the iPhone. Ultimate Flashlight uses the iPhone's built-in bright LED as a quickly-accessible flashlight. This app has numerous functions for all iPhone users, from standard flashlight functionality to pedestrian and biker modes to Morse code communication. Ultimate Flashlight is for sale now on the app store for 99 cents.
From the app store's description, Ultimate Flashlight has a number of built-in functions and uses.
- Normal flashlight mode
- Pedestrian / Biking mode for road safety
- Morse Code mode with manual interaction as well as text conversion
- Emergency mode that will flash the light in an SOS pattern
- Press to toggle light
- Strobe light up to 10 times per second
- Find your keys in the dark
- Read a book at night
- Use it for camping and hiking in the dark
- Roadside visibility in daytime and nighttime
- Put it in your back pocket in Bike / Pedestrian mode when walking
- Mount it to the back of your bike when biking for safety
- Light your way when the power is out
- Check on your family at night
- Morse code your friends from a distance with the built-in light
- Strobe light for parties or safety
- SOS mode for use if your phone does not have a signal
Ultimate Flashlight 1.1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
via PR Mac