Theory.io, today announces the release of the first update for Projectbook, the first "Active" notebook. ProjectbookTM 1.0.1 includes support for printing, tighter Dropbox integration, and more than a dozen other user requested features. Projectbook 1.0.1 is a free update available now in the App Store. Theory IO is extending its special introductory price of $1.99 USD to new users through September 7.
Projectbook achieved quick adoption by users. It became the #9 best-selling paid iPad app its first day on the market and climbed to #4 its second day. It was also the #1 best-selling paid iPad productivity app.
Projectbook, an iPad notebook and to-do manager, keeps you organized even when you run out of time to organize. Projectbook holds notes, to-do lists, Word docs, PDFs, web clips, sketches, and photos together in one app. It manages to-dos and projects, and automatically links related information so notes and documents can be found even without user generated tags, folders, or keywords. Unlike many other mobile productivity apps, Projectbook does not require an Internet connection, enhancing productivity without subscriptions, server downtime, or connectivity difficulties.
New features introduced in Projectbook 1.0.1 were developed in response to specific user requests. Peter Tamte, president, Theory IO, stated, "We released the Projectbook we wanted to make, on August 1. Now, our user community is helping us evolve Projectbook in very specific ways. We've received hundreds of feature requests and have already been able to integrate more than a dozen in this first update."
Projectbook 1.0.1 Includes:
- Print on AirPrint enabled printers, including notes with sketches, images, and text in different fonts and colors
- Deeper integration with Dropbox: Now save notes and place Word docs, PDFs, and Plain Text documents directly in Dropbox
- New technologies enable fast email delivery
- Optimized graphics technologies allow quick manipulation of images, including dragging and re-sizing
- Filing and organizing now even easier. Need to move or rename a folder? It's just a tap away
- More robust support for external Bluetooth keyboards
- Tab key on external keyboards now indents during note entry and bulleted list making
- Turn any to-do into a project just by pressing Ctrl-Tab on an external keyboard. This allows you to create a sub-list of to-dos for your project without taking your fingers off the keyboard
- Natural language enhancement, including the ability to write "from yesterday" and "from tomorrow" when assigning due dates and the app automatically knows to set the correct dates
To celebrate our successful launch, Labor Day, and Back to School, this updated version of Projectbook is available at the special introductory price of $1.99 through Labor Day, September 7, after which it will be priced at its normal price of $6.99.
Projectbook 1.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a limited time and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.