In celebration of Earth Day, Tilt World 1.8, the only iOS game to plant real-world trees, ramps up the fight against climate change by going free and offering double points for Earth Day through the end of April. The double points allows players to plant twice as many real world trees. Flip the carbon munching Tadpole calls for players to play green with an Earth Day Double Tadpole Tilt Point Challenge.
Flip's Earth Day Challenge:
Flip, the carbon munching tadpole and main character of Tilt World, issued a challenge to players to add another 10 Million points to the world score in honor of Earth Day. Once players earn the 10 Million Tilt Points, the game plants a second 10 thousand trees with XEOPlay's tree planting partner WeForest. Players can track the world score on the Tilt World Map and the carbon and family impact of tree planting on the Tilt World website.
Tilt World: the immersive eco-adventure puzzler that plants real trees!
* #1 Kids Free Game in China, #6 Kids Free Game in US, Top 10 in 17 countries
* Use simple, fun, innovative tilt controls to help Flip chomp carbon and gather seeds
* Complete an Adventure Pack and plant a real-world tree
* 10 million Tilt Point Earth Day Challenge to plant 10 thousand trees on the island of Madagascar
* 10 thousand trees already planted from 10 million Tilt Points from players
* Double points for Earth Day through April 30
* Apple's top Green Game featured on the App Store Home Page
* GAward Winner for Social Good
* March 29th players earned 10 million Tilt Points. Challenge 10 million more by April 30th
"We need more Tilt Point Seeds," according to Flip the game's carbon eating Tadpole after returning from a recent JP Aerospace flight aboard a PongSat. "From space it was easy to see that the rate of deforestation is increasing. The Google Earth images of our planting site from 2002 look nothing like what they do today. We need to send more trees to Madagascar ASAP."
Update - Plant More Real-Life Trees! Play 15 all-new Pollution Adventure Pack levels. Tailored especially to illustrate the challenges faced in Madagascar, these levels are available as an inApp purchase before April 30th. Win and plant another 2 trees in Madagascar!
"Families play Tilt World in over 90 countries - in cities from San Francisco to Shanghai. What better way to celebrate Earth Day than by playing the only iOS game that plants trees. We've made being green even easier for players by dropping the price and doubling points through the end of April," says Nicole Lazzaro, President, XEOPlay, Inc.
What critics are saying about Tilt World:
* "The next time someone chides you for wasting time and playing games, tell them that you are saving the world one tree at a time." - Edwin Kee, Ubergizmo
* "The gameplay is as unique as the app's environmental goals." - Sean Ludwig, VentureBeat
Help Flip save Shady Glen, and plant up to 1 million real trees in Madagascar! Tilt World transports you to another world where up is down. And sometimes all that's needed to make things right is a change in perspective. For everyone who ever wanted to plant a tree to slow climate change, here's your chance. Win Tilt World and WeForest will plant a tree. Do this by April 30th and plant two trees.
This Earth Day have fun making a difference and play the only iOS game that plants trees.
WeForest is an international non-profit organization established as a Belgian ASBL/VZW and incorporated as a 501(c)3 in the U.S. Its purpose is to empower local women by planting trees in tropical regions, creating bio-diverse forest gardens that restore degraded land, protect biodiversity, produce clean water, ensure food security and counter Global Warming. WeForest.org has reforestation programs currently in: Ethiopia, Madagascar, Tanzania, Zambia, The Philippines, Kenya, India, Brazil and Honduras.
For a limited time, Tilt World 1.8 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Watch the Video