Today, iFree Studio announced that one of their best selling iOS games, Lies of Astaroth, has just release its latest version 1.3 with new content updates, as well as a new server: Athena.
Lies of Astaroth is a free-to-play and highly addictive epic fantasy MMORPG card-battle hybrid! With more than 200 beautifully drawn characters and dazzling battle effects, Lies of Astaroth is visually pleasing in a way other battle card games only dream of being. As the game begins, you meet an envoy to The God of Prophecy. Together, you will travel through a world filled with spies, thieves, goblins, assassins, priests, dragons and other magical creatures, passing through magical forests into underground cities, all the while, battling whatever creatures come your way.
After experiencing a successful release of the Lies of Astaroth in the past few months, iFree Studio is proud to announce the release of Version 1.3 to gamers globally.
1.3 Version New Functions
1. Once a player reaches level 45, 2 new functions will become available: Card Evolve and Card Skill Shuffle. Card Evolution: You can use 2 of the same cards (3 or 4-star card) that are both level 10 and 'evolve' them into 1 super card. The new card will be able to reach level 15. When a card is enchanted to level 15 it will receive a 4th skill. Shuffle Skill: If you have evolved a card and enchanted it to level 15 you have the option of shuffling the new 4th skill, by using a duplicate of that same card.
2. Rewards: A rewards tab has been added to the Campaign Notice board. Players will receive awards for reaching miscellaneous milestones.
3. Class Card Packs: Kingdom, Forest, Wilderness and Hell. Every night from 20:00-22:00 limited time card packs will become available. Each card pack will cost 150 Crystals, however all cards in the pack will be from the designated class.
4. New Maps: We've added maps 11: Wilderness Volcano and 12: Ruined Charred Plains.
5. Facebook Login enabled. If you are new to this game, you can directly connect with facebook to start a new account; if you are an existing player, you can connect with Facebook to login to your account via different devices. You can find it in Menu - Settings.
Lies of Astaroth just released its latest server a few days before: Athena. If you never played this game on your iPhone or iPad, we recommend you try this game out today. Don't miss out!
About Lies of Astaroth:
Lies of Astaroth was released at the end of 2012. Its first version was released in the Chinese language and was ranked in the top 10 grossing games in Chinese App Store for over half a year. The English version was released in 2013 and it has over 4 gaming servers right now. Lies of Astaroth is a beautifully crafted card game with an easy to learn, difficult to master style of gameplay - Each player will need to manually select the cards from his deck that he/she wishes to use during the battle. Unlike so many others, LOA does not rely solely on Automated battles. We give the controls to the players. Currently in the English speaking countries, we haven't seen any other card game with the same mechanics.
Lies of Astaroth 1.3 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.