Today Melesta Games is proud to present the second game in its popular Toy Defense series! Toy Defense 2 is a new action-strategy game that combines the fun of toy soldiers with the drama and heroism of World War II.
Inspired by the popular childhood pastime of playing toy soldiers at the kitchen table, Toy Defense 2 takes the experience to a more grandiose scale on iOS devices. Players will experience some of the most epic and decisive battles of World War II - including Stalingrad, Normandy, and Operation Crusader - reimagined as tower defense levels complete with power-ups, unlockable upgrades, and more.
Toy Defense 2 boasts three unique campaigns with 24 levels each, for a total of 72 missions across various theaters of war and 18 levels in free version. Combat units are inspired by authentic 20th-century vehicles and weapons for a more realistic and immersive World War II experience. Stunning graphics and sound effects, careful attention to detail, and unique gameplay makes Toy Defense 2 the most authentic casual war game ever, and a must-have for tower defense enthusiasts!
* Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
* 72 action-packed levels across 3 campaigns
* Detailed recreation of famous World War II battles: Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and the Battle of Normandy
* Unique combat units inspired by real WWII weapons and vehicles
* Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each unit
* New power-ups to give players the edge in battle
* Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
* Brand new in-game notification center to keep players up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
* No ads
This colorful new strategy game is sure to appeal to tower defense fans, players who love casual sim and strategy titles, and WWII history buffs alike.
* English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, German and Japanese
Toy Defense 2 (v1.0) is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes for review purposes are available upon request.