For gamers who think that the best racing games are where you spend more time in the air pulling flips and somersaults than riding around the track in circles, the wait is over. Trial Xtreme 2 HD is the brand new sequel to Trial Xtreme, one of the biggest hits on the Android Market with over four million downloads to date. Updated with 32 new levels, new and improved HD graphics and realistic physics engine and intuitive tilt-based controls, Trial Xtreme 2 HD is all about balance, skill and control as you guide your rider across the ramps, jumps and obstacles in these brilliantly challenging new tracks.
Published by Deemedya, Trials Xtreme 2 is available from today on both iOS and Android. The game is priced at $1.99/1.49 on Android, iOS, and an iPad version created with HD graphics. There's also a free version with 3 levels to give players new to Trial Xtreme a taste of the action.
Trial Xtreme 2 HD Features:
• Much anticipated sequel to the blockbuster hit Trial Xtreme - downloaded 4 million times and counting!
• Available for Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch for the first time
• 32 brand new levels set across 5 challenging environments
• Negotiate hundreds of obstacles including ramps, jumbo tires, rocks, planks and more
• Super detailed new Unity-powered graphics engine brings your rider and the game world to life
• Intuitive tilt control system using the phone's accelerometer. Use precision control like never before
• Ultra-realistic rider and bike physics built on the NVIDIA PhysX engine lets you feel it all as you flip, jump, bump and crash your way to victory
• Max out your score and play the world through Apple's GameCenter