Retired Astronaut Collective, LLC today is pleased to announce the release of Udder Destruction, its new action, arcade game developed for iPhone, iPad and iPd touch. In Udder Destruction, players take control of Patty, a cow who mootates into a 50 foot cow. By tapping on the screen, players squirt gobs of radioactive milk from her bloated udders as she rampages across the peaceful pastures, farms, and towns of Muffin Meadows. The builders and architects of Muffin Meadows are not the brightest builders around (who builds a barn on the side of a cliff?) so Patty will have to take care as she destroys and demoolishes everything in her path.
* Fast paced action and explosions
* Dynamic, never the same, levels with every play
* Fun destruction and collisions with a real-time physics engine
* Multiple enemies and hazards to shoot and blow up
* Over 14 different Mootations in game to power up Patty
* Never-ending, udderly fun unique gameplay
"Udder Destruction is constant moohem and cow chaos. We were udderly exploding with bovine banter and cow puns while making this game and we think this game will have a legendairy effect on the app stores," said Chris Chuter, co-founder of the Retired Astronaut Collective.
Udder Destruction 1.0 is offered at the introductory promotional price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.