SoftGames has announced the release of UnArcvhiver 2.0 for iOS, a feature update to their achive manager app that allows the user to compress and decompress archive files from other applications and send files to documents for other apps to use. This app provides possibility to compress and decompress archive files from many other applications: Apple Mail, DropBox, Safari, and more. Users may send files to documents for other apps to use. Featuring quick archive panels, and a two-panel file manager, this update is completely rewritten with a new graphical design.
- File Manager
- Folders support
- Refresh, Rename, Copy, Move, Delete files
- Create new txt file
- Create new photo file from Photo Library
- Save image to Photo Library (from archive)
- Supports Zip, RAR and many other formats
- Inter-app document interchange (iOS 4.x)
- Other apps can save their files to app
- Other apps can open their files with app
- File Sharing
- USB File Sharing via iTunes
- Email Files as Attachments
There are various options to make your UnArchiver experience complete:
Also Unarchiver has two panel file manager. This help move, copy files from one folder to another.
Quick archive panels to help choose items for archiving, Save photo to photo album is almost ease.
UnArchiver (zip.unzip/unrar) is a must-have utility for software architect or other people who need decompress files in iOS device and the perfect companion to any iOS fanatic's toolbox.
U.S. English and Russian
UnArchiver (zip.unzip/unrar):PRO 2.0 is only $1.99 (USD) for a single user license. UnArchiver for iPhone is only $0.99 (USD) and UnArchiver HD (for iPad) is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
via PR Mac