Pixite, the makers of the Top Rated Paid Picasa App with over 400,000 downloads, announced today the release of Up (v.1.3) for iPhone, the easiest way to sync Camera Roll photos to Picasa and Google+. Unlike the Google+ app, which requires users to open the app to start uploads, users only have to run Up once and it continuously syncs new photos in the background. As a bonus, users can create new albums in their Picasa/Google+ account and manually upload photos and videos to any album.
* Background Syncing - Set up your home or office as an Auto Uploads Hotspot. Whenever you enter the Hotspot, Up checks for new photos in your Camera Roll and uploads them to Picasa and Google+.
* Multiple Upload Hotspots - Set up as many as ten Upload Hotspots. The more you have, the more frequently Up checks for recently added Camera Roll photos.
* Full Resolution Photos - Choose upload image sizes from full resolution, 800 pixels, 1024 pixels, 1600 pixels, or 2048 pixels. Videos load in full resolution (videos upload only in manual mode).
* Manual Uploads - Sometimes you want the flexibility to upload photos and videos to a specific online albums.
* No Duplicates - Up knows which files it's uploaded so even if you've deleted photos online, Up won't automatically upload them again. If you're manually uploading files, previously uploaded files get marked so you don't upload duplicates.
* Only Essential Notifications - Up lets you know when you've uploaded photos, but won't annoy you with unnecessary alerts.
* Energy Efficient - Up's Auto Uploads barely uses any power while it's in the background and waiting for new photos to appear in your Camera Roll. You won't even notice Up is running until your photos are synced.
* iPad Support - No need to connect your point-and-shoot or DSLR camera to your computer. Connect your camera to your iPad using the Camera Connection Kit and use Up to keep your photos synced to Picasa.
Up for Picasa/Google+ 1.3 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo and Video category.