Apps2Be today is pleased to announce a major update for both the free and paid versions of Video Downloader Pro for iOS, a fully featured video download manager and media player for iOS. Version 2.0 features new media player look and feel similar to native iOS player, Safari-like multi-tab browser, http authentication support for member-based sites, photo and video slide shows and much more.
Video Downloader Pro allows you to download and play almost any video format from the web without conversion. The app's key feature is streaming video support: you can download and play any streaming video you can open with your Safari browser.
"We believe that i-Device users should be able to download and play more video formats than iOS offers by default", says Sergei Sokolov, Product Manager of Apps2Be. "We've created Video Downloader Pro to give our users a richer media experience on their i-Devices"
Version 2.0 new features and improvements list:
- Fully optimized project architecture. Faster and more reliable with new cool features
- New Media Player look and feel, similar to iPod style
- Web Browser now supports UTF addresses
- Improved Multipage capability. Pages now reload on demand
- Smoother and faster page loading
- HTTP-authentication support. You can now log into http-auth websites
- Pop-UP ad blocker added
- Browsing history added to bookmarks
- Last visited page is now displayed when you return to the app
- File Manager now has Photo and Video Viewer with Slideshow capabilities
- Sort files in ascending or descending order added to File Manager
- You can now use either Dot Lock pattern or Digital Passcode to access the app
- Download problem bug fixed
- Player crash on return from background fixed
- Many other minor fixes and improvements
- US English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
Video Downloader Pro 2.0 is $3.99 and available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Video Downloader 2.0 is Free and available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Review copies are available upon request.
via PR Mac