WapleStuff today is proud to introduce Stacks 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. Stacks is a modern gesture based currency converter for your everyday use. It is designed to be quick, simple and straight forward. Stacks lets you save your currency conversions in a list, so you can keep track of your currencies. Rotate your phone to view a simple interactive historical chart. Exchange rates are updated at launch time. But you can disable it when traveling to avoid any data roaming charges. Because Stacks stores the exchange rates and it will work even without internet connection.
Stacks is not just optimized for iOS 7, it's completely build for it with translucency, dynamic type, parallax, dynamic animations. It is beautifully designed to match your iPhone color. With six colors and two shades you can create lot of gorgeous combinations to match your mood and style.
* Bookmark List
* Historical Chart
* Currency Rounding
* Search by Country, Currency, Currency Code
* Shortcut to your favorite calculator app (Supports Calzy, PCalc, Soulver, Calcbot)
* Works without internet connection
* Designed for iOS 7
* Supports Dynamic Type. [Settings > General > Text Size]
* Supports over 160 World Currencies
* Fullscreen / Status bar Mode
* Functional and easy to use
* Clean Interface & Natural Gestures
* Supports iOS 6
Stacks 1.0 is launching with the limited time price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Travel category from October 31. If you have questions or feedback please email us, we'd love to hear from you!