Today, and for years to come, you'll be hearing people with iOS devices across the country uttering the words "What the Block?!" That's because the most addictive puzzle game ever to hit iPhones, iPads and the iPod touch is now live in the App Store - What the Block?! 1.0, from New York developer aukStudios LLC.
Using a clever and intuitive physics-based game design, What the Block?!(TM) promises to challenge your brain and dexterity with over 150 hand-designed puzzles of matching colored blocks to colored patterns on a virtual canvas.
* Over 150 hand-designed puzzles
* Easy, Expert and Genius puzzles will have you shouting WTB?!
* Intuitive multi-touch controls
* Unique, dynamic lighting and sound effects
* Realistic physics - feels like playing with real blocks
* Log scores, challenge friends and earn rewards in Game Center
* Available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Android releasing later this year
* "I was so into this game, I missed my subway stop by 20 minutes..." - Ashley, frequent subway rider
* " ... ", while baby cries in the next room - Jason, distracted parent
* "This game is the American dream right here." - Brooke, American dreamer
What the Block?! 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Watch the Video