Mosaic Media, LLC introduces Wizarding Wars 1.0, an app to turn your phone into a magic wand, now available on iOS devices.
Wizarding Wars, a free new game for iOS, lets you challenge your Game Center friends or a random player to a wizard duel. The app captures the device's motion and detects the user's voice to cast spells as if you were using a magic wand. Players start with 3 spells but can unlock new spells - which can be healing, damage, strengthening, and weakening spells - by completing more duels.
Wizarding Wars offers:
* Three classes: Wizarding apprentice (energy spells), wandering wizard (light and air spells), and sorceress (fire spells)
* Thirty-eight different spells
* Training Mode to learn the movement patterns and pronunciation
* Practice matches against computer enemies (motion or motion-and-voice mode)
* Game Center duels against friends or random players
* Leaderboard to compete for the most wins
You can read more about Wizarding Wars and see more screenshots at the website. Mosaic Media has a number of updates already in the works, and dozens more scheduled. The next update will include, among other things, sound effects to aid in the pronunciation of spells.
Wizarding Wars 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.