Xyrality today is pleased to announce the release of Lords & Knights 2.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Players become rulers of a mighty empire and join other lords in exciting battles against thousands of players to take control of the country. This update is now available via iTunes, and the Hamburg developer has optimized the hit app with numerous new functions and features.
The update now includes the exchange of resources between castles and one-click recruiting to make it easier to manage several castles. The 2.0 version now also comes with sound effects and music composed especially for the game that enhance the atmosphere of the Middle Ages. Among others, the new Game Center Integration provides additional game depth and contains 20 achievements that can be unlocked.
New Feature Highlights:
- 20 new Achievements can be unlocked in the Game Center
- Over 20 distinct sound effects now complement the game experience
- Specially composed game music now underlines the medieval atmosphere
- Players with at least 10 castles can now recruit units simultaneously across all selected castles
- Players with at least 8 castles can now, with just one click, start their pre-selected missions in all castles
- Players with at least 5 castles can now exchange resources across all selected castles
- Spy and battle reports can be shared with other players
- Supportive units in a foreign castle can now all be recalled, with just one click
- Castles can be marked individually on the map (violet color)
- Players can now unsubscribe from game server, in which they no longer have any castles
- Settings such as marked castles, pre-selected missions, reports and selected castle will be saved in iCloud
- Alliance wings are given a separate diplomacy status: "Vassal" (marked orange on the map)
- The crash in tavern view has been fixed
American English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Lords & Knights - Medieval Strategy MMO 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.